free college essay examples


Can A Judge Change A Divorce Agreement

If you want a change in your divorce contract and you and your ex can`t agree on the change and you can`t settle your differences outside, it`s time to hire a divorce lawyer (if you haven`t done so yet). Your lawyer, who works with the lawyer representing your ex, may be able to resolve your differences, but if not, he or she will file a motion in court and a hearing will be held. At the hearing, your lawyer will present to the court evidence justifying the need for the amendment to which you aspire, and your ex`s lawyer will argue against the change. The judge is not in order to change just because you do not like the terms of your divorce. Over time, after you get divorced, you may decide that the terms of your divorce no longer work for you if you change in your life or in your children`s lives. For example, your employer is in financial difficulty and has asked everyone to take a pay cut, or your children have aged and require more expenses. Or maybe you were never happy with the terms of your divorce and even if you did your best to live with them, you have now decided it was time to change them. Rae asks: I`ve been divorced for over a year and in our investment documents I agreed to pay half of his insolvency claim, but I didn`t do it because he didn`t pay his. Can he take me back to court and reverse our divorce? New deal. In this situation, the judge will generally accept the amendments to the decree, unless it harms the children of the former couple or is somehow unfair. Brette`s response: You should ask a lawyer in your state about the time frame.

You can submit a change at any time if circumstances have changed. Debbie`s question: A judge just granted my former son-in-law primary physical custody of my granddaughter, but gave him and my daughter joint custody. My daughter is a good mother, but the judge didn`t like the anger my daughter had with her ex. He had been physically insulted towards her, so that she was unsurprisingly angry at him. The judge did not deal with it; Even if there is no evidence that my daughter was a bad mother. Can this be challenged and which court is it using? Finally, the judge may agree to amend the divorce decree if both spouses agree and sign an amendment to a divorce decree, but it may be worth your time if you are well prepared. Lisa`s question: When I left my husband and moved in with my mother, I spoke to a lawyer about what to do with the divorce.

Please direct requests and inquiries to Rhiannon Richards - Sr. PR & Communications Manager, 22837 Ventura Blvd, 3rd Floor, Woodland Hills, CA 91364 or call 818-225-5100 ext 249 or

sex gifs